Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan,Khan Market
New Delhi, dated: 23rd June, 2011
Subject: Clerk’s Grade Examination (for Group ‘D’ staff)-2008 held by Staff Selection Commission — allocation of qualified candidates for appointment to the Select List Year, 2010 — regarding.
In continuation of this Department’s O,M. No. 3/2/2008-CS-II dated 14th October, 2009, 25th November, 2009, 22nd December, 2009, 1st February, 2010, 30th June, 2010, 6th July, 2010, O.M. No. 3/2/2009-CS-II dated 8th July, 2010 and 23rd March, 2011, the undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to nominate 39 more qualified candidates of Clerk’s Grade Examination (for Group ‘D’ staff) -2008 for appointment as LDCs in various cadres against 10% Quota vacancies in the Select List Year -2010 as per Annexure to this O.M. As per Establishment (Reservation)’s O.M. No. 36012/17/88- Estt.(SCT) dated 25/4/1989, the reservation criteria has been followed i.e. 15% (SC) & 7.5% (ST) and accordingly nomination of candidates have been made for the Select List Year-2010.
2. The dossiers of the candidates identified on the basis of their rank for consideration of appointment to the post of LDC are forwarded herewith and these should be retained on their appointment in the Ministry/Department as part of their personal files. The candidates mentioned in the Annexure have not been medically examined and as such, they should be got medically examined by the prescribed competent authority.
3. The cadre may first verify the eligibility of the candidate(s) including the condition that he/she belongs to an office participating in CSCS.\
4. The candidates mentioned in the Annexure shall have to pass, if they have not already passed, one of the periodical type-writing tests in English or Hindi held by the Staff Selection Commission at a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or Typewriting test at 25 words per minute in Hindi from Department of Official Language under the Hindi Teaching Scheme as provided in DOP&T O.M. No.16/4/88-CS-II dated 29/5/1990 within a period of one year from the date of appointment, failing which no annual increments shall be allowed to them until they pass the said test. If they do not pass the said typewriting test within the period of probation, they shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive post. The candidates, who have been exempted /had already passed the Typewriting Test prior to their appointment, be granted the increment as per relevant rules / instructions.
6. Offer of appointment may please be made to the candidates in the order of merit as indicated. Copies of offer of appointment issued to them may please be forwarded to this Department and also to the Staff Selection Commission. The date(s) of their joining of LDC may also be intimated to this Department as soon as possible under intimation to the Commission. If any of the candidate decline to accept the offer of appointments the same may be cancelled and his/her dossier be returned directly to the Commission keeping copies of all correspondence made with the candidate(s). under intimation to this Department.
7. The persons when appointed may be given compulsory training (including basic computer skills) within one year of their joining the post in convenient batches as laid down in this Department’s O.M. No. 20/23188-CS.Il dated 13th March, 1989.
8. The seniority of these candidates are to be fixed in accordance with the sub paragraph(s) of Sub Rule 3 of Rule 17 under the Head II LD Grade of CSCS Rules, 1962.
9. Receipt of this O.M. together with its enclosures may please be acknowledged.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India