Bharat Sanchar Bhawan,
H. C. Mathur Lane, New Deihi-01
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD.
(A Government of India Enterprise)
(No. 13 of 2010)
No.1-10/2010-PAT(BSNL)/Comp.Trans.Grant Dated, the 01.07.2010
Sub: Payment of Composite Transfer Grant on revised pay in respect of all employees working in BSNL.
The issue of payment of Composite Transfer Grant on revised pay has been under consideration in this office, subsequent to revision of pay of the Executive and Non-executive employees in IDA pay scales w.e.f. 1.1.2007 and un-absorbed officers (deputationists/deemed deputationists) in CDA pay scales w.e.f. 1 .1 .2006.
2. The approval of the Board of Directors of BSNL is, hereby, conveyed for payment of Composite Transfer Grant subject to other regulatory conditions applicable in this case in respect of following categories of employees on their revised basic pay w.e.f dates mentioned below:-
(a) From 01.09.2008 in respect of un-absorbed employees working on deputation/deemed deputation basis in BSNL
(b) From 27.02.2009 in respect of absorbed or directly recruited executive employees of BSNL.
(C) From 07.05.2010 in respect of absorbed or directly recruited non-executive employees of BSNL.
3. The payment of composite transfer grant will be admissible subject to following:-
(i) The Composite transfer grant may be equal to one months revised basic pay in the case of transfer involving a change of station located at a distance of more than 20 km from each other.
(ii) In cases of transfer to stations which are located at a distance of less than 20 kms from the old station and of transfers within the same city, one third of the above composite transfer grant will be admissible, provided a change of residence is actually involved.
(iii) Where husband and wife both are working in BSNL and the transfer of both of them takes place within six months, but the transfer of husband/wife takes place after 60 days of the transfer of the spouse, fifty percent of the transfer grant on transfer shall be allowed to the spouse transferred later. No transfer grant shall be admissible to the spouse transferred later, in case both the transfers are ordered within 60 days. The existing provisions shall continue to be applicable in case of transfers after a period of six months or more. Other rules precluding transfer grant in case of transfer at own request or transfer other than in public interest, shall continue to apply unchanged in their case.
4. While making payment of above Allowance to the Executive employees, who are drawing pay in IDA scales, the concerned DDO/paying authority will ensure that payment of all allowances and perks. which are within the limit of 50% of the basic pay, should not exceed the maximum ceiling of 50% of the basic pay of the concerned executive in terms of DPE OM dated 26.11.2008. The list of allowances, which are outside the purview of 50% of the basic pay, is given in Para 10(i) of DPE OM dated 26.11.2008.
5. Error and Omissions occurred while calculating the arrears therein are subject to rectification and correction, Over payments made, if any, shall be recovered as per rules
6. Hindi version will follow.
(Harsh Vardhan Singh)
Dy. General Manager (Estt.)
Source : bsnleuap