Procedure for WB teachers’ Mutual Transfer. View the Notification
Procedure for submission of application for Mutual transfer in respect of teacher,-
(1) An incumbent teacher desirous of mutual transfer under the provisions of these rules shall apply to the Central Commission in the Form along with a requisite fees of Rs1000/- to be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favour of the West Bengal Central School Service Commission.
(2) The application so submitted shall contain the “No Objection and Declaration of the School”, as mentioned in PART-II of the Form under the signature and seal of the Secretary, Managing Committee or the Administrator of the School and the Head Master or Head Mistress or Teacher-in-charge, as the case may be.
(3) For the purpose of sub-rule (2), the school Managing Committee shall, after receiving Part-I filled up Form from the incumbent, place and consider such application in its immediately next meeting and fill up the PART-II of the Form.
(4) On receipt of such application, the Central Commission shall place it before the Hearing Committee and on receiving the report of the Hearing Committee, the Central Commission may, within a period of three months from the date of receipt of such application, recommend for mutual transfer of the two incumbents to their reciprocal places of posting.
(5) The Hearing Committee shall consist of three members selected by the Chairman of the Central Commission and the qualifications and allowances to be paid to the members of the Hearing Committee shall be decided by the Central Commission.
(6) The report of the Hearing Committee shall be made within 30 days from the date of receiving the application by the Hearing Committee from the Central Commission.
(7) The Hearing Committee shall scrutinize the applications for mutual transfer and shall call the respective incumbents and the Secretary or the Head Master/ Head Mistress/Teacher-in-charge, as the case may be, of the concerned schools and the respective District Inspectors of Schools (Secondary Education) or the authorized representatives of the District Inspectors of Schools (Secondary Education) on the date of hearing. After hearing, the Hearing Committee shall prepare a gist, in writing,of the hearing of each application for mutual transfer and shall obtain full signature thereon of all of the persons mentioned above and shall submit a report in respect of each application separately by seven days from the date of hearing to the Central Commission.
(8) For the purpose of hearing before the Hearing Committee, the Central Commission shall, by giving notice in writing to all of the persons mentioned above by registered post with acknowledgement due, intimate the date and time of hearing as mentioned in sub-rule (7).
(9) The recommendation of mutual transfer made by the Central Commission under sub-rule (4), shall be communicated to the incumbents, respective Secretaries of School Managing Committees or the Administrator of the concerned schools, as the case may be and the concerned District Inspector of Schools, within 30 days from the date of receiving the report of the Hearing Committee.
(10) While recommending the mutual transfer, the Central Commission shall mention clearly between the two incumbents who shall be released first by the concerned School Managing Committees or the Administrator of the concerned schools, as the case may be.
(11) The incumbent who is released first from his or her post by the Secretary of the Managing Committee or the Administrator of the concerned school, as the case may be, shall join the post of his or her counterpart incumbent, within 3 days from the date of such release.
(12) On the date of joining of the first released incumbent teacher to the post of his/ her counterpart teacher, the other incumbent teacher shall be released first by the Secretary of the School Managing Committee or the Administrator of the concerned school, as the case may be and the incoming incumbent shall then join in the place of the released incumbent.
(13) Being released from his/her post, the other incumbent shall join the post of his/her counterpart within 3 days from the date of his/her release.
(14) The period between the release from one school and the joining to the other school on mutual transfer, shall be treated as joining leave which shall be recorded in the relevant part of Service Books of the incumbents. This joining leave shall not be more than 3(three) days.
(15) The salary for the joining leave shall be claimed by the concerned Head of the Institution of the respective school where the incumbent joins on mutual transfer.
(16) No claim for any additional financial benefits like Traveling allowance or allowance for transporting belongings etc. shall be made by the incumbents.
(17) The District Inspector of Schools (SE) concerned shall, after obtaining papers of mutual transfer from the School Managing Committee or the Administrator of the school, as the case may be, issue fresh approval of appointment to the incumbents who join in the post of the respective school. The joining leave shall be recorded in the approval memo issued by the District Inspector of Schools (SE) and the salary for the transit leave shall be allowed by the District Inspector of Schools (SE).