OFFICE OF THE CGDA
ULAN BATAR ROAD,
PALAM, DELHI CANTT, – 10
All the PCsDA/CsDA
Subject : Strike on 28.02.2012 by AIDAEA (HQ) Kolkata
ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION (HQ) KOLKATA HAS GIVEN A CALL FOR STRIKE IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CHARTER OF DEMANDS (COPY ENCLOSED) (.) ALL CONTROLLERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY MEASURES FOR A NORMAL WORKING IN ALL DAD OFFICES (.) THE STAFF BE CAUTIONED THAT PARTICIPATION IN STRIKE MAY ATTRACT DEDUCTION OF PAY/BREAK IN SERVICE AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION INCLUDING RECOURSE TO PROVISIONS FR 17, 17A AND RULE 7 OF CCS (CONDUCT) RULES (.) KINDLY ENSURE SMOOTH FUNCTIONING OF OFFICES UNDER YOUR ORGANIZATION (.) A REPORT TO THIS OFFICE EFFECT ON THE FUNCTIONING OF OFFICES UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND THE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATING IN THE SAME MAY PLEASE BE RENDERED ON 29.02.2012 BY FAX (.) SUBSEQUENTLY, LIST OF EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATING IN STRIKE MAY BE PREPARED AND SUBMITTED IN DUE COURSE (.) CONFIRM RECEIPT BY RETURN FAX (.)
Dated 22nd Feb., 2012
ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION (HQ) KOLKATA
Established in 1925
10A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata-7OOOO1
(Recognized by Govt. of India)
Ph. Nc. (033)22624179, Mob;9433600798 Fax No.(033)2248099
E-mail : email@example.com
(Through PCA (Fys) Kolkata]
Date:06th February. 2012
The Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Botar Road, Pcilam
Delhi Cantt. – 110010.
At the call of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers this is to give notice that the employees who are members of this Association will go on one day’s strike on 28th February, 2012. The charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.
A.I.D.A.E.A. (HQ) KOLKATA
10A, S.K.BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700001
Charter of demands
PAR T- A.
1. Concrete measures to contain price rise
2. Concrete measures for linkage of employment protection with the concession/incentive package offered to
3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive
measures for violation of labour laws.
4. Universal social security cover for the unorganized sector workers without any restriction.
5. Creation of o National Social Security Fund with adequate resources in line with the recommendation, of NCEUS and Parliamentary Standing Committees on Labour, Stoppage of disinvestment in Central and State, PSUs, the Central Trade Unions also demand immediate action by the Govt. of India to en sure:-
6. No Contractorisation of work of permanent/perennial nature and payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the some rate as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment.
7. Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage irrespective of the schedules and fixation of Statutory minimum wage at not less than Rs 10,000/-
8. Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
9. Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme. Ensure pension for all.10. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days and immediate ratification of ILO conventions 67 and 96.
1. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, corporatorisation arid privatization of Governmental
2. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
3. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
4. Regularize the CDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by bringing about a definite scheme of regularization.
5. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment (end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
6. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
7. Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the Notional and Departmental Anomaly committees within a fixed time frame of two months; Set up the anomaly committees in those uniforms
8. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension as and when the DA rates croses the 50% mark.
9. Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee members of the National Council; convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries/Department once in three month as envisaged in the JCM Scheme
10. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
11. Implement all arbitration awards
12. Raise the interest rote for GPF, Revise the CTA and Night duty allowance and stitching and clothing rates of Vacate all Trade Union victimizations.
1. Upgrade LDCs by re-designation them as Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres -
2. Acctts./Audit Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.240O
3. Auditor/Steno Gr.II P8-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
4. Sr. Auditor/Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
5. AAO P8-2 with Grade Pay Rs.48O0
P8-3 with Gracte Pay Rs.5400
(on completion of 4 years)
6. Accounts Officer P8-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
7. Sr. Accounts Officer P8-3 with Grade Pay Rs.76OO
8. Grant initial band Pay Rs.18,750/- to all promotee AAOs
9. Grant higher Pay Scale for DEOs incompliance with Hon’ble Mumbai High Court judgment.
10. Grant promotion of all MTS to the grade of Clerk irrespective of academic qualification one time measure.
11. Implement same scale for promotee and direct recruits.
12. Ensure promotion of clerks to the grade of Auditor after completion of five years service and Auditor to the grade of Sr. Auditor of the completion of three years service respectively.
13. Grant MACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
14. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing SAS examination.
15. Grant three increments on passing Departmental Confirmatory Examination.
16. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
17, All stations where DAD offices are located ore to be grouped in 13 Zones and transfer of Gr.C AAOs should be restricted within the concerned zone except volunteers.
Source : www.cgda.nic.in