In Lok Sabha the Minister of Communications and Information Technology informed that the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations are exclusively for the Central Government employees. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are PSU employees and are not covered under Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are governed by the guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises.
- Modifying the liability of BSNL towards the payment of pensionary benefits to the retired employees
- Niti Aayog denies news report that it may consider strategic sale in BSNL and MTNL
- Revision of pension of BSNL pensioners/ family pensioners, who retired prior to 10.06.2013 by allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/ DR with Basic Pay/ pension, effectively amounting to 78.2% DA/ DR for the purpose of fitment
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies
- Is it true that BSNL is going to provide 20 GB 3G internet service for Rs.50?