In Lok Sabha the Minister of Communications and Information Technology informed that the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations are exclusively for the Central Government employees. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are PSU employees and are not covered under Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are governed by the guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises.
- Is it true that BSNL is going to provide 20 GB 3G internet service for Rs.50?
- BSNL Offering 3G With 20GB Data Limit For Rs. 50
- BSNL Clarification regarding Employees Pension Scheme
- BDPA views on the 7th Pay Commission Report
- BSNL to allow landline users avail free call benefit on Mobile