In Lok Sabha the Minister of Communications and Information Technology informed that the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations are exclusively for the Central Government employees. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are PSU employees and are not covered under Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations. Employees of BSNL/MTNL are governed by the guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises.
- BSNL Clarification regarding Employees Pension Scheme
- BDPA views on the 7th Pay Commission Report
- BSNL to allow landline users avail free call benefit on Mobile
- BSNL cuts down broadband rental discounts to Central Government employees by 50%
- Minimum speed of BSNL Landline Broadband will be 2Mbps from 1.9.2015