TNPSC RESULTS 2012 : Group 4 results published through www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has published the results for the Group IV examination, which was held on 7.7.2012. More than twelve lakh candidates have participated in the test. After the vacating the interim stay granted earlier in the High Court, TNPSC declared the results yesterday on its official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in, the selection list has been hosted in series of Registration Numbers of candidates nearly ten thousand…
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
POSTS INCLUDED IN GROUP-IV SERVICES FOR THE YEARS 2007-2008 TO 2012-2013
List of Register Numbers of candidates selected provisionally in I Phase for appointment by direct recruitment to the POSTS INCLUDED IN GROUP-IV SERVICES FOR THE YEARS 2007-2008 TO 2012-2013 based on the results of the Written Examination held on 07.07.2012 FN with reference to Commission’s Notification dated 27.04.2012 are given below:
JUNIOR ASSISTANT / BILL COLLECTOR GR.I / FIELD SURVEYOR / DRAFTSMAN
STENO-TYPIST, GRADE – III
The result of the candidates with the following register numbers is WITHHELD pending verification of certain documents.
04162069 20505274 20505277 22204093 22204098 25504027 28503218 70126117 AND 70126118
1. The selection of the candidates whose Register Numbers are found in select list is purely provisional. The selection is based on the marks obtained by them in the Written Examination, duly following the rule ofreservation of appointments and with reference to the claims/particulars furnished by them in their online applications concerned such as age, gender, educational qualifications, technical qualifications, community, DW claim, Differently Abled Claim, Ex-servicemen Claim, Post preferences etc. If any of the particulars furnished by them in their applications are found to be false or incorrect, their applications will be liable for rejection besides cancellation of their provisional selection by the Commission without any further notice.
2. All the remaining candidates, who appeared for the said examination, have not been selected, as they have not reached their turn for selection. No correspondence from such candidates will be entertained.
3. The candidates whose Register Numbers are found in the select list will be informed of their selection along with the date and time of original certificate verification individually shortly. They will be required to produce Original documents for verification as to the correctness of claim in their applications concerned and exercise Unit/District-wise option. Till that time, they need not correspond/ approach the Commission for any details. Unit wise list will be published after completion of original certificate verification and after obtaining order of preference of Districts/Units from the candidates.
4. The marks of the candidates who have appeared for the written examination together with the cut-off marks will be published in the Commission’s web site viz. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in after the completion
of Original document verification.
5. The Select list of the candidates are purely provisional subject to the outcome of any cases/WPs relating to this recruitment if any, pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras or at Madurai
Bench of the Madras High Court.
6. Candidates who will be summoned for Original Certificates Verification are hereby advised to appear with all the relevant documents in original without fail. Failure to produce even any one of the essential documents will result in rejection of their application.