List of Pensioners Demands – Bharat Pensioners Samaj (Federation)
1. Equal retirement benefits to the pensioners at par with employees by adding 50% of grade pay.
2. Complete parity to pre-2006 pensioners with post 2006 pensioners
3. Medical attendance treatment & preventive health care
4. Wages & pension revision every five years
5. Merger of 50% Dearness Relief in pension
6. Revision of ex-gratia of pre-1986 CPF/SRPF(e) retirees
7. Upgradation of JAG scale of S-21 to S-23 from Pay Band-3 to Pay Band-4 like S-24 as duties and responsibilities of S-21 to S-24 remains the same.
8. Increase of FMA from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1000/-
9. Canteen facilities to Civilian Defence Pensioners
10. Restoration of commuted portion of pension after 12 years.
11. Merger of P&T Dispensaries with CGHS &payment of FMA to the pensioners, who resides beyond 2.5 km from P&T Dispensaries
12. Revise pension of all Central Govt. pensioners wef 1.1.2011 by appointing 7th Pay Commission to ensure revision every 5 years instead of 10 years as suggested by 6 CPC
13. Addl. pension to start from 65 years onward with 5% increase every 5 years upto 50 years of age & 20% increase every 5 years thereafter.
14. To scrap New Pension Scheme introduced wef 1.1.2004
15. Enhance family pension for 10 years even in cases of death after retirement.
16. BSNL Medical re-imbursement scheme restoration of without voucher facilities viz. quarterly medical allowance
17. Applicability of merger 78.2% IDA instead of 68.8% to BSNL pensioners as agreed for working employees