STRIKE ON 12.12.12 : AIDAEA CALL FOR STRIKE IN SUPPORT OF THEIR CHARTER OF DEMANDS…
ALL INDIA DEFENCE ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION(HQ) KOLKATA
Established in 1925
10A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata-700001
(Recognized by Govt. of India)
Ph. No. (033)22624179 Mob:9433600798 Fax No.(033)22480991
View : aidaea(hq)Kolkata.blogspot.in : e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Through PCA(Fys) Kolkata]
The Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan batar Road, Palam
Sub: Serving of Notice for Strike on 12th December, 2012
Notice is hereby given that members of All India Defence Accounts Employees’ Association (HQ), Kolkata, an affiliated to the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, will go on one day’s strike on 12th December,2012. The Charter of Demands in pursuance of which the Confederation has given notice to the Cabinet Secretary for the one day strike action is appended hereunder.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS:
1. Revise the wages of the Central Government employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter by setting up the CPC.
2. Merge DA with pay for all purposes with effect from1.1.2011 including for Gramin Dak Sewaks.
3. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointments and the discrimination on such appointments between the Railway workers and other Central Govt. employees.
4. (a) Departmentalize all Gramin Dak Sweaks and grant them all benefits of regular employees; End Bonus discrimination and enhance existing bonus ceiling of Rs.3500/-; withdraw open market recruitment in Postman/MTS cadre; Revise cash handling norms; Grant full protection of TRCA; Grant Time Bound Promotion and Medical Reimbursement facility etc.
(b) Regularise the daily rated, contingent, casual workers and introduce a permanent scheme for periodical regularization. Pending regularization, provide them with pro-rata salary at 6th CPC rates.
5. (a) Revive the functioning of the JCM. Convene the meeting of the Departmental Councils in all Ministries/Departments. Settle the anomalies raised in National Anomaly Committee as also in the Departmental Anomaly Committee. Hold National Council meetings as specified in the JCM constitution.
(b) Remove the anomalies in the MACP Scheme.
(c) Grant recognition to all Associations/Federations, which have complied with the formalities and conditions stipulated in the CCS(RSA) Rules.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and creates posts & functional requirements.
7. Stop downsizing outsourcing, contractorisation, corporatization and privatisations of Government functionaries.
8. Stop price rise; Strengthen the PDS.
9. (a) Stop the proposal to introduce the productivity linked wage system;
(b) Discard the performance related pay structure;
(c) Introduce PLB in all Departments;
(d) Remove the ceiling on emoluments for bonus computation.
10. Revise the OTA, Night duly allowance and clothing rates.
11. Implement all arbitration awards;
12. Make the right to strike a legal and fundamental right of the government employees at par with the
other section of working class.
13. Grant Five promotions to all employees as in provided for in the case of Group A services.
14. (a) Withdraw the PFRDA Bill.
(b) Rescind the decision to allow FDI in pension sector;
(c) Scrap the new contributory pension scheme
(d) Extend the existing statutory defined pension scheme to all Central Govt. Employees irrespective of their date of entry in Government service.
15. Vacate all Trade Union victimization, and more specifically in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
1. Upgrade LDCs by re-designation them as Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres
2. Acctts./Audit Assistant – PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
3. Auditor/Steno Gr.II - PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
4. Sr. Auditor/Steno Gr.I – PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
5. AAO - PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
” - PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 (on completion of 4 years)
6. Accounts Officer – PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
7. Sr. Accounts Officer – PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600
8. Grant initial band Pay Rs.18,750/- to all promotee AAOs
9. Grant promotion of all MTS to the grade of Clerk irrespective of academic qualification/age as one time measure.
10. Implement same scale for promotee and direct recruits.
11. Ensure promotion of clerks to the grade of Auditor after completion of five years’ service.
12. Grant MACP on departmental hierarchy basis
13. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing SAS examination.
14. Grant three increments on passing Departmental Confirmatory Examination.
15. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
16. a) All stations where DAD offices are located are to be grouped in 13 Zones and transfer of Gr. C & AAOs should be restricted within the concerned zone except volunteers.
b) Ensure transfer from tenure station just after completion of tenure.