PCDA orders on implementation of OROP to Defence Pensioners
Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to Defence pensioners-PCDA
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 555
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICl/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA Chennai
9. The Director of Treasury, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K), Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer Andaman and Nicobar Administration Port Blair.
Subject: Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to Defence pensioners.
Reference: Gol, MoD letter No12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb,2016.
A copy of Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 12(1)/2014/D (Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb,2016 and Gol, MoD letter No 12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part¬II dated 7th Nov,2015 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action which is self-explanatory.
2. The above Government letter has been issued to implement ‘One Rank One Pension’ (OROP) scheme for Defence Forces Personnel. Salient features of the scheme have been mentioned in Para 3 and 4 of Gol, MoD letter No 12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 7th Nov, 2015
3. The revision of pension in terms of the above Government Orders shall be effective with effect from 01.07.2014,a n d payment of arrears accrued on account of revision of pension, if any, shall be made in a time bound manner as stipulated in para 17.1 of this circular.