CSD Price List of Bikes

Canteen Stores Department Price List

CSD Price List of Hero Bikes

Latest CSD Rates of Two Wheelers only on Chennai base, updated May 2014…
Please keep in mind that the given price list of Two wheelers, as information purpose only. You once again confirm the prices and availability of items before intend at your nearest Unit Run Canteens or Fort Canteen Chennai.

HERO PRODUCTS – CSD Price List :-
CSD price list of Bikes (Hero Honda) as follows…

Index Code Item Description Price
63017 HERO SCOOTER PLEASURE 38,747
63018 M/C HERO KARIZMA BLACK CAST 225CC 68,268
63045 MOTORCYCLE HERO XTREME SELF SINGLE DISC BRAKE 57,546
63046 M/C HERO PASSION PRO DRUM SELF CAST 42,534
63074 M/C HERO HF DLX DRUM KICK CAST IN 35,938
63118 M/C HERO HF DLX DRUM KICK SPOKES 35,161
63049 M/C HERO GLAMOUR DRUM BRAKE 46,528
63105 M/C HERO SPLENDOUR PLUS SPOKES 37,774
63119 M/C HERO HF DLX DRUM SELF CAST 37,621
63120 HERO SPLENDOR PLUS CAST WHEEL 38,358
63048 M/C HERO SUPER SPLENDOR SELF 44,773
63121 HERO SCOOTER MAESTRO 41,985

These prices are subject to change and availability also…pl. ensure before indent.

CLICK TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER CSD PRODUCTS UPDATED(MAY 2014)

Product Detail Download
GODREJ PRODUCTS GODREJ REF/WM CSD PRICES
IFB PRODUCTS IFB WM/OVEN/DW CSD PRCIES
G PRODUCTS LG REF/WM/TV/AC/OVEN CSD PRCIES
WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS LG REF/WM/AC CSD PRCIES
SAMSUNG PRODUCTS LG REF/WM/AC CSD PRCIES
PANASONIC PRODUCTS LG REF/TV/AC/MUSIC SYSTEM CSD PRCIES

Comments

1. Rajinder Kumar Saini says

I am planning to buy Bajaj Discover 150-F through CSD. Is it available, if yes. Then please code CSD price.

2. bipul says

dear sir, i need to buy hero splendor plus bike. please inform me the where is showroom to contact.

3. kunal says

and one more thing i am based at delhi hence wanted to know the number of person who is engaged for this csd deal of pulsar 150

4. ashish dagar says

dear sir,

how many vechial a ex – service man can buy from csd .

and please send me the price of tvs rtr -160

5. kingson says

dear sir
    i want to buy hero splender pro through csd .It is available,if yes .Then code csd price.

6. DPYadav says

sir ,I want purchase a bike of bajaj avenger 220DTSi.it is available if yes, sir plz tell the index no.&price also.

7. kiran kumar says

Sir, I want to buy Honda CB Unicorn Bike .I am from Andhra Pradesh (guntur) .Please tell me how approach and inform me dealer where we should go to purchase .Please tell me

8. naveen kumar says

Sir i belongs to hp n i buy the bike ftom Chandigarh. So tell can i buy bike from there. Recently m posted in andhra.plz gave me suggestion .
    Your regard

9. Amit Kumar says

Dear Sir,
    I want to buy ‘Hero Splendor Pro’ bike through CSD at Kanpur or its near by area.
    Is it available through CSD?
    If so.. Then please provide the agency name, price & index no. etc.. Thanks

10. Amit Kumar says

Dear sir
    Is there any bike agency dealer in Auraiya & Etawah district of UP from where a bike can be purchased through CSD??

11. ARUN KUMER MANNA says

ARUN MANNA

March 13, 2015 at 11:20 am

Sir I want buy Royal Enfild Classic 350cc bike from KOLKATA. Tell me the dealer contact no