CANTEEN STRORES DEPARTMENT
UNIT RUN CNATEEN
DO’s & DON’Ts
- Demand only what customers desire, not what is prompted.
- Report failure in after-sales-service/ quality to Depot Manager / RM/ HO.
- Nominate responsible representative for URC meetings.
- Report non-availability of desirable items to RM / HO.
- Canteen staff to ensure that consumer durables are sold duly checked by the customer.
- Guarantee card to be filled and handed over to customer.
- Get defective items (within warranty period) replaced free of cost as entitled to the customer.
- Up-date the price list regularly.
- Submit indents before 10th of every month.
- Indents should be raised according to what customers need and not just the repetition of old demands.
- Ensure that cheques are not dishonoured.
- Accept new items for better appreciation and feedback from customer.
- Report descrepancies like shortages, wrong issues, etc., duly enclosing Board Proceedings to the depot within 30 days.
- Please adjust petty loses in your QD.
- Check doubtful packing cases at the time of collection.
- Collect AFD (Category-II) items within the same month in which they are received / invoiced.
- Return within 60 days (if unsold) new items / substitutes issued without URC’s demand.
- Don’t pamper CSD staff.
- Don’t accept items substituted / forced without your consent.
- Do not correspond for petty losses.
- Please avoid leakages of stores to unauthorised sources.
- Do not send clueless representatives for collection of stores.