Resolution of Working Committee Meeting – 26/04/11
AIRF has toughned its stance on long pending demands of Railwaymen & retiterated its demands in Resolution adopted by AIRF during its Working Committee meeting on 25-26/04/11. Main demands are given as under:-
* Immediate settlement of recommendations of the Department Anomaly Committee pending with the DoP&T/MoF
* Complete Cadre Restructuring Exercise without putting the condition of “Matching Savings”.
* Merge the grade pay of Technicians Grade-II(GP Rs.2400) with Technicians Grade-I(GP Rs.2800).
* Allot Grade Pay of Rs.4800 to all the Senior Supervisors.
* Removal of anomaly in the annual increment to the employees drawing increment from February to June 2006.
* LARSGESS should be liberalized and extend to all the categories of the Railwaymen and recruitment qualification in Grade Pay Rs.1800 be kept VIII class pass.