B.E. / B.Tech. Part Time application forms will be issued from 27.04.2012 to 18.05.2012 for the academic year 2012.
Directorate of Technical Education Department has announced as follows…
Including Coimbatore and Salem Engineering colleges, there has been arranged in ten colleges to issue application forms for Part Time B.E. / B.Tech. courses. The few colleges are given below…
1. Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
2. Anna University of Technology, Salem
3. Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
4. Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology Karaikudi
5. Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology, Vellore
6. Government College of Engineering, Bargur
7. P.S.G Engineering college, Coimbatore
8. Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
9. Thayagrajar college of Engineering, Madurai
10. College of Engineering, Chennai
and contact Directorae of Technical Education, Chennai.
B.E. (Part Time)
Candidates should have passed the Diploma examination in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch of specialisation conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Tamil Nadu Government.
All the Tamil Nadu candidates ( Employed or Unemployed ) should have passed the Diploma examination atleast two years before the last date prescribed for submission of application. No person will be admitted to the course if he/ she is working in a place which is at a distance of more than 90 kilometres from CIT.