The Government Decision of the Pay Revision has been published.
Salient Features of the Pay Revision :
- These rules may be called as Karnataka Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2012
- Implementation of the revised pay scales from April, 2012.
- 22.5 percent of the Basic Pay shall be added to the existing emoluments.
- Interim Relief of 15% is discontinued from 1.4.2012.
- Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees in the revised scales of pay with effect from 1st July 2012 shall be calculated with a multiplication factor of 0.604 % for every 1% DA to be sanctioned by the Government of India.
- Existing six classes are reduced to four classes as follows and the rate of HRA.
- HRA Classification :Class-A 25%, Class-B 16%, Class-C 10%, Class-D 7%
- Revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance :
Bruhat Bangalore – C & D – Rs.350
Mahanagara Palike – A & B – Rs.400
Belgaum (U.A.) Hubli-Dharwad – C & D – Rs.250
Mangalore (U.A.) Mysore (U.A.) – A & B – Rs.300
- Rural Allowance of Rs.100 per month payable to the Government employees