Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 003
Dated 13th July, 2012
Subject : Meeting to be held with the Cadre Units on 18.7.2012 at 3.00 pm at Conference Hall, 2nd floor. Lok Nayak Bbawan, New Delhi with respect to the issues pertaining to CSCS.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this department’s OM of even no. dated 10/7/2012 on the subject mentioned above and to enclose a copy of the agenda for the said meeting for information and necessary action.
2. Under Secretary (Admn.) of the Cadre Units are requested to make it convenient to attend the meeting along with the requisite information to enable this department to expedite the finalization of the issues
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING TO BE HELD ON 18.7.2012 AT 3.00 PM AT CONFERENCE HALL, 2nd FLOOR, LOK NAYAK BHAWAN, NEW DELHI.
As circulated vide this department’s meeting notice no. 4/6/2010-CS.II(B) dated 10.7.2012, a meeting is to be taken by Shri Rajiv Manjhi, Director(CS.II), DoPT, on 18.7.2012 at 3.00 pm at Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi. Agenda for the meeting is as under :-
1. Preparation and submission of a consolidated report indicating the name and details of the officials who have been appointed / promoted to Assistants Grade against the Select List years 2007 & 2008 along with a list of those UDCs who were not promoted with reasons therefor in the prescribed proforma.
2. Compilation and submission of a list of ad-hoc Assistants along with the relevant information such as name, date of birth, category, select list year in the grade of UDC, date from which working in the cadre unit in any capacity, as sought by this department’s OM no. 11/1/2012-CS II(B) dated 16.4 2012 in connection with their transfer under RTP.
3. Compilation and submission of a list of UDCs who have been debarred for promotion for select list years 2004, 2005. 2006 and 2007 for inclusion in the Common Seniority List of 2003 (extended).
4. Any other issue with the permission of the chair.