New payment Option IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payment Service) has been introduced for ticket booking.
IMPS Merchant Payments (P2M – Person-to-merchant) service allows customers to make instant, 24*7, interbank payments to merchants or enterprises via mobile phone. IMPS enables mobile banking users a facility to make payment to merchants and enterprises, through various access channels such as Internet, mobile Internet, IVR, SMS, USSD.
The key features of IMPS merchant payments service are as follows:
· Instant Interbank fund transfer
· Merchant needs to get on-board IMPS network with one Bank. Customer of any Bank in the IMPS merchant network can make payment to merchant through IMPS
· Convenient and time-saving
· Anytime, anywhere service
· Safe & secure
· 24*7*365 availability Instant
· Instant confirmation to sender and receiver
IMPS merchant payments > Overview
IMPS merchant payments > How to get started
Customer needs to be a mobile banking user of their respective Bank. Customer needs to do the following in order to get started:
· Register mobile number with the account in the respective Bank
· Get MMID. MMID stands for Mobile Money Identifier and is 7-digit number that is provided by Bank to customer. This number is used to identify customer Bank and is linked to the account number. The combination of mobile number and MMID is unique for the particular account, and customer can link same mobile number with multiple accounts in the same Bank, and get separate MMID for each account
· Get M-PIN. M-PIN is Mobile PIN, a secret password that is provided by Bank to customer. Customer needs to authenticate transaction using M-PIN
· Download mobile banking application or use SMS / USSD facility provided by the Bank. In order to perform IMPS transactions, customer needs to download mobile banking application or use SMS / USSD facility provided by the Bank
· Perform transaction using mobile banking application or SMS / USSD facility
For more details http://www.npci.org.in/impsmerpay1.aspx
IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payment Service)
Information regarding participating banks on IMPS http://www.npci.org.in/impsmerpay1.aspx
How to register your mobile number and obtain MMID for your respective bank http://www.npci.org.in/impsmerpay10.aspx
How to generate OTP for your respective Bank http://www.npci.org.in/impsmerpayotp.aspx
Transaction charges: Transaction charges Rs. 5 for TXN Amt. up to Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10 for above.