Distribution of funds out of CSD Trade Surplus–CGDA Orders
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 10
All PCsDA/PCA (Fys)/CsDA
(Through CGDA Website)
Sub: Distribution of funds out of CSD Trade Surplus.
Based on the responses received from the Controller offices to this office letter of even No. dated 5.9.2012, the following schemes have been identified for allocation of CSD Trade Surplus Fund.
1. Scheme for rewarding meritorious ward of employee (s);
2. Financial relief for widow (s) of deceased employee (s);
3. Financial Assistance in cases of serious medical conditions;
4. Improvement of Play areas in DAD colonies and their security arrangements;
5. Improvement of Wet Canteen (s);
6. Providing Sports and Gym facilities (subject to availability of proper space);
7. Providing financial assistance for employee’s ward (s) with disability and
8. Book (s) for DARC and Library etc.
2. It is requested that firm proposals against these schemes duly indicating the amount required & the basis for the projected requirement, may be furnished as per Annexure ‘A’.
3. Your proposals may be forwarded latest by 30th Nov. 2012.
Sr. Dy. CGDA (Admin)
Click to view the Annexure ‘A’