Pension Adalat On 7th June, 2013(Friday) at Office of KVS(Hqrs) New Delhi
KVS Orders 2013 : Pension Adalat for KV Pensioners and Family Pensioners on 7th June, 2013(Friday)
We value our Employees
We care about our PENSIONERS
Office of KVS(Hqrs) New Delhi
7th June, 2013(Friday) at
Pension Adalat/open session will be held at KVS(Hqrs.) New Delhi on 07.06.2013 (Friday) at 10.00 hours at the office of KVS(Hqrs.), 18-Institutional Area. Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Pensioners/Family pensioners whose PPO(s) have been issued and retirement benefits SETTLED/PAID BY KVS(HQRS.) New Delhi, are requested to forward their pension related grievance, if any, to the Finance Officer(Pension), of KVS(Hqrs.) 18-Insitutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016 in two copies containing all relevant details viz Name and Designation of the pensioner/family pensioner, Date of retirement/death, Name of KV/RO in which the pensioner/deceased employee (pensioner)served and post held by him, PPO number, Name and address of pension disbursing authority (paying branch of SBI), current correspondence address and contact numbers etc. along with full details of their grievance which should reach in KVS, Hqrs. office on or before 31.5.2013.
Also read: Latest CSD Price List
1. Grievances of other pensioners whose retirement benefits/PPOs issued by ROs may send their grievances addressed to the Dy.Commissioner, KVS of respective Regional Office.
2. Cases involving purely legal points eg. Succession etc. and the grievances involving policy matters can not be taken upin the Adalat.
3. Grievances may be sent through post or E-mail i.e. Email ID [email protected]
4. Telephone No. 011-26858570/Ext.269 & FAX no.011-26514179.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Pension Adalat.
6. For more details visit our office website www.kvsangathan.nic.in