Suggestions for terms of reference of 7th CPC with respect to Pensioners
1. To examine with a view to having a proper pension structure including provisional pension for pensioners and family pensioners both past and future so that all pensioners irrespective of pre retirement status get equal percentage rise in pension upholding the principle of parity in pension between past and future pensioners as recommended by V CPC and to recommended appropriate revised pension structure.
2. To examine the existing pension structure including death-cum-retirement, gratuity commutation of pension and other terminal or recurring benefits, upholding the principle of Parity in Pension between past and future pensioners as recommended by V CPC and make recommendations there to be effective from 01.01.2011.
3. To consider the merger of Dearness Relief wef 1.7.2013 and grant of suitable Interim Relief with immediate effect.
4. To consider the unimplemented recommendation of 5th & 6th CPC
5. To consider enhancement of % of pension & family pension
6. To examine various health schemes in the light of apex court judgments on the subject & suggest improvements so that all pensioners including those of all India services like IAS, irrespective of pre retirement status get hassle free medical facilities at par
7. To examine FMA with reference to prevailing market conditions & to suggest enhancement w/o any distance restriction.
8. To examine the scheme of Exgratia payment to SRPF and CPF retirees and to consider enhancement in it to the level of minimum
9. These recommendations will apply to all Central Government Pensioners, Ex.Servicemen, Pensioners of those PSUs like Prashar Bharti, BSNL, MTNL, FCI constituted by absorbing the respective Departmental Employees.
Source: Bharat Pensioner Samaj